- Crashes after enabling Watch app. This doesn’t happen to most but can happen.
- Does not sync after making changes and immediately closing app when using Dropbox or iCloud syncing.
- Touch ID shown instead of Face ID when free user is shown upgrade to mSecure Pro info.
- Attaching PDF files from certain folders can cause a crash
- Login and credit card count issue. Logins and credit cards are not counted correctly in some circumstances.
- Search issues. Doing a search can cause mSecure to display no records after you exit search.
- Restoring from backups fails. Cannot reproduce this issue, but it is something that the Android version deals with under some circumstances.
- Auto Login or Login Assist issue. The auto login feature can stop working randomly requiring users to disable and re-enable the feature. Additionally, when trying to close the login assist, app can get in a stuck state causing a user to have to restart device to continue.
- 1Password importer causes crash if 1Password records at least one record without a title.
- Camera option when authenticating an account causes app to crash.
- Random “Cannot modify user” error happens. User must remove Mac database and sign back into account to fix issue.
- Plus menu issues. Users with lots of record types can have issues trying to create a new record using the + menu. Can use top menu bar instead.
- App is being reset. Do not know why or how this is happening. However, users report that the app is reset and they must sign in with email address and password occasionally.
- App crashes on start up. This has been an issue since Nov. 18. Still collecting data to figure out issue. Only affecting less than 20 users.
- Clipboard is not cleared when app is closed.