Your password has been changed. You must remember this password since there is no way for us to recover it for you. If it is forgotten, it will be impossible to access your information.
If you reset your mSecure account, but still have access to mSecure 5 on a device or computer, you must reinstall mSecure 5 on ALL those devices. Your mSecure account will still function locally on the signed in devices that have not been re-installed, but will not work to sync information properly until you reinstall and fully sign back into your mSecure account again.
If using iCloud or Dropbox syncing in mSecure 5 prior to an account reset:
- Delete the data.mssb sync file
- Dropbox (Dropbox/Apps/mSecure 5/accountID/data.mssb)
- iCloud Drive (iCloud Drive/mSecure/accountID/data.mssb)
You will be unable to use either of these sync features unless the previous sync file is removed. mSecure will create a new data.mssb file when it tries to sync again.
If using a Mac and previously signed in to your account:
- Quit mSecure on your MacBook
- Open a Finder window and using the menus at the top, select the “Go -> Go to Folder…”
- Copy and paste or enter the following text:
- Click “Go”
- Find the mSecure.mscb file then move it to the trash
- Re-launch mSecure
- Sign in to your account